In a primary, the Indian Railways will provide rubdown offerings for passengers on board. As in keeping with a PTI file, this facility could be made to be had in 39 trains departing from Indore. These encompass Dehradun-Indore Express (14317), New Delhi-Indore Intercity Express (12416), and Indore-Amritsar Express (19325), a railway professional stated. Here are some matters to recognize approximately the soon to be rolled-out Indian Railways massage services:
ANI quoted DRM Ratlam department, RN Sunkar, as pronouncing, “We have already presented tenders. 1) Initially, masseurs (male) might be employed for the undertaking, and subsequently, the masseuse could be delivered based on its success. Initially, we can have the simplest masseurs, and based totally on the fulfillment of the mission, we will introduce masseuses.”
2) Massage provider is probable to start inside the next 15-20 days.
3) The head and foot rub down service in trains will not be available all nighttime hours (10 pm to six am).
4) Among the 39 trains wherein this provider could be supplied encompass Malwa Express, Humsafar Express, Mahamana Express, and Shipra Express, among others.
The charges will surge if a passenger desires a few ‘specialized services, using medicines or oils. 5) Foot and head massage will include within the services provided via the Railways. The expenses will vary thus.
6) Three to 5 massage carriers will journey on every education. The railways will provide them identity cards.
7) According to the Railway legitimate, the masseurs who will offer expert services to the passengers on teach will have to journey on their very own price tag. Their wide variety could be displayed to the passengers for availing the offerings.
8) According to railway officers, the carrier could be provided in all reserved coaches. Only luxurious trains like Maharaja Express have had this service so far.
9) Officials say the contract will generate a further income of ₹20 lakh for the Railways. The masseurs can be given licenses to function within the train.
10) Passengers hailed the initiative using the Railways and asserted that it would be of outstanding assistance to uninterested people in the long journey and the elder commuters. New Delhi: State-owned Punjab National Bank (PNB) has placed on sale six non-appearing loans amounting to over ₹1,000 crores, inclusive of two accounts of Vandana Vidyut and Visa Steel. Asset reconstruction groups (ARCs), non-banking financial corporations (NBFCs), different banks, and monetary institutions can post binding bids until 26 June. The bids may be opened tomorrow. “We intend to location the (six accounts) for sale to ARCs/NBFCs/Other Banks/FIs and many others,” stated a be aware positioned up with the aid of PNB.
The reserve fee for the six non-acting assets (NPAs) has been fixed at ₹342 crores. Bhopal-primarily based Vandana Vidyut Steel owes ₹454.02 crores, while Kolkata’s Visa Steel has a high-quality balance of ₹443.76 crores. The rest four NPAs – Temptation Foods, Helios Photovoltaic, Cabcom Cables, and Zoom Vallabh Steel – are Delhi primarily based. The sale process is to be handled via the Stressed Assets Targeted Resolution Action (SASTRA) Division of the financial institution. The submission of financial bids can be only via the e-public sale approach so that it will take area on the portal of the bank, it stated. Punjab National Bank (PNB), which turned into a hit via a big ₹14,000-crore scam allegedly perpetrated using jeweler duo Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi, has more desirable its recovery mechanism via forming the Stressed Asset Management Vertical (SAMV) and SASTRA. It also looked to enhance ₹10,000 crores in 2019-20 from the sale of non-middle belongings, rights issues, and expected write-backs from large bills present process insolvency complaints. For the overall monetary 2018-19, the financial institution’s consolidated internet loss became at ₹9,570. Eleven crores, as against a loss of ₹12,113.36 crores during 2017-18.